Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine?

This Valentine is a little, should I say, gothic? Not sure what to call it. lol. I started off with the
embossed metal, then really had a hard time trying to move on from there. This is what I ended
up with. I like it, but not sure it is everyone's cup of tea. What do you think?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used Basic Black and Real Red cardstock on this card, and the Faux Embossed Metal Technique?
Not sure what it is called, but I do like it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I do like it. It isn't your usual style but it is cool. Doesn't look like a mailable card but then... I haven't been too good about mailing cards lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Carolyn, I love the baby doll dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card ROCKS, Carolyn...just like you! :o) I loved everything about it. It's not only mailable but a very doable card for all levels. Quite striking design! Thanks for all your sharing!

    ReplyDelete