Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simple Valentine's Day Card

Today I would love to share a simple card, with lots of pizazz. This card uses the Glitter Window technique. I love the bling it adds to a card. Once again a very simple technique, using stuff you already own, cuz who doesn't own glitter, lol?
This card was partially cased from another demo, sorry, but I haven't the foggiest idea who, but as you can tell, she is very talented.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did change it up a bit, by cutting one of the card shorter and adding the new Scalloped Trim Border Punch and a paper bow and paper ribbon. The sentiment is from Tiny Tags. I used Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock, the new Small Heart Punch, and Dazzling Diamonds.

If you need to know how to do this technique, I will be glad to fill you in. You won't believe how easy it is.

Thanks for visiting today. See you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment