Monday, February 15, 2010

Over The Hill

Today's post uses an "oldie but goodie" stamp set, pun intended. It is too cute, even though
the picture is blurred. Sorry about that, we were having lunch at Waffle House, and I had forgotten to take a picture, so I held it up and took it, thus it is blurry.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't it just the cutest? My friend Debbie is having an Over The Hill party for her husband and
wanted something to put candy treats in for the party goers. I came up with these little bags.
I will be using wider ribbons on the ones for the party, but this is what I had for this sample.

Have a great Monday. Thank you for dropping by. Please leave a comment if you can, I haven't
had a single comment in THREE days. Sad, but true. I do appreciate your comments, cuz I don't
like to think I am talking to myself around here.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy is still looking. Loved all the projects we did on Saturday. Especially the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I am sure it will be a big hit. You always come up with the cutest projects using that Top Note die......keep up the great work!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete