Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Together Card Keeper Box

Last night I went to a meeting at my upline's home (Thanks, Amanda :o) and we had our gift exchange that was postponed in December to to illness. I am so happy, cuz this is what I received:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How awesome is this? And.......it has BIRDS!!!!!!!!! LOL! I was the lucky recipient of this gorgeous card keeper box made by my friend Gail Trask. Didn't she do an awesome job? I just
love it and it will have a place on my desk for my own cards waiting to be sent out. Thanks so much Gail for this gift, and I hope you really liked the tile I made. I enjoyed spending time with
you and catching up. With VC Rocks! starting soon, hopefully we will get a chance to get together and play again soon.

Gail used the Happy Together stamp set which is one of the ones you can earn during Sale-A-Bration, going on now. For more info, contact me. You know you want this set, and there's no better way to get it than FREE!

I appreciate you dropping in. More samples from my time with my Stampin' Up! Mom and Sisters to come. Be sure to stop back in and see what other awesome projects we made.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Great idea and great job Gail.

    And way to go Florida stampers - stetchhhhhhhhhhhh Christmas out as long as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally CASEd it from here :)

    northerngirlstamper-shannon.blogspot.com

    Scroll down till you get to card caddy organizer instructions

    And yes, of course I LOVED the tile you made for me! It's even cooler in person than it looked on your blog - WOW! If I ever get my blog up & running again I'll make sure to post it :)

    Hugs & can't wait to stamp again!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete