Friday, February 12, 2010

V' Day Progressive Scrapbook Page

Ok, today's post is the page I will use for Valentine's Day in my scrapbook this year. I am also
using it, or at least the 6x6 version, for my Paper Paupers meeting on Saturday. I wanted it
to be simple and easily used for your significant other, children, or even your pet. Of course,
I had to use Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip, and the Stampin' Up! set Love Bandit, cuz I
LOVE all three of these. Here is the 6x6 for those of you who scrapbook in that size:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8-1/2 x 11:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and lastly, 12x12:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really want to get back to scrapbooking more, it was my first love in papercrafting and I do
miss it, so look for more pages to come. Thanks for stopping in today, see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment