Monday, December 7, 2009

A Non Holiday Post

Today, as I was looking for another set, I came across this Level 2 Hostess Set, Asian
Artistry. This is such a pretty set, and I have wanted it since the new catalog came out in July. I finally have it, but only one stamp had been mounted, so I decided to
remedy that and make a card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't it pretty? I used Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Card Stock and Ink, plus Basic Black Ink. I ran the largest Old Olive piece through my Big Shot with one of the textured plates, Punched out the dragonfly and popped it up on a Scallopped
Circle Punch, added some Very Vanilla and some bamboo shoots from the stamp on the front, added the quote by Confucius and a dragonfly, and voila! A very pretty card to give to someone you care about.

Glad you stopped by again today. Thanks for coming! Don't forget to comment, I do appreciate hearing what you have to say. Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment