Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Christmas Bird

Today's post is a card we made at my upline's monthly meeting a couple of months ago, and I forgot to post it. She is very good at enabling, since that meeting I have purchased the Movers and Shakers Die for the Big Shot, and I had told myself I didn't need this one. HA! It is awesome! You can place the cutting shape anywhere on the card front, and there are several different shapes you can purchase. One set is in the Holiday Mini and will be gone in a couple of weeks, so check it out before it's gone for good. There is another set in the Big Idea Book and Catalog. The card opens in the middle and the belly band holds it together.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Colors Used are Gable Green, Real Red Inks and Card Stock, and some of the Christmas Cocoa DSP, also in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Hope you like it, I sure did.

Thanks for stopping in. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment