Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bird Ornament........Thanks, Ellen!

I got an email yesterday from my friend Ellen Kemper telling me I had to make one of these.
Ellen knows how much I love birds, as does anyone who frequents my blog, lol, and this was just perfect. She saw this idea on another blog and thought I might like it, and I did, of course.
Now the one she saw had a different tail but I wanted to use all Stampin' Up! materials, so here is my version.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used a retired Rose Red DSP and cardstock and the Swirly Decorative Strip Die for
the Big Shot for his tail and top feathers. This is my first attempt at this so he
is a little bit rough, but you get the idea. I hope to make a few more in different colors. Wouldn't these look great on your tree?

Thanks so much for visiting. Hope you like my little bird, and again, a big THANKS to
Ellen for sending me to her.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good to me, hard to tell the 3D from the photo but I think I like the way you did your tail even better!

    ReplyDelete