Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Tile Lesson

I have a couple more tiles to show you today. These are for a friend, not sure which one she will like, so I am gonna give her both, lol. The lesson for today, when making tiles is that if you do not watch them while baking this type, they can burn and ruin the design. Again, don't ask how I know, but believe me, it's true. I threw away several.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, it's Tuesday, December 22. Are you ready?

2 comments:

  1. Hey There...MY INITIAL IS "K" GEEZ! I will take both NO PROBLEMO...maybe I can make the "A" into a "K" sure that'll work bring them on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCUSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE ME but I don't know if you got lost when you were bringing my tile present...do I need to put my address in your GARMIN??????

    ReplyDelete