Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm Back......Really


I know I've said it before, but really, I'm back.

The VC Rocks! season is officially open, and what a better reason to start back on my poor neglected blog. For those of you who don't know what VC Rocks! is, it is a celebration of Stampin' UP!, a "virtual convention". It runs through the summer, has a high volume of emails, and the most wonderful group of women ever. We have swaps, loads of them, games, challenges, contests, classes, and all manner of fun. Registration for new members opens on May 1, 2012. Please join us, you will be glad you did!

Today I am gonna share a bit of my new stamping space, that I have been working on for several months. Not quite finished yet, probably never will be, but here goes.

This is my cutting station. Ikea rods for my punches, Gutter for some of my ribbon.

Ok, since I can't seem to get another picture to load on this post, I will show you another area next time, plus a project I have been working on today.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment