Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bookmark Card

Hello all, and happy Wednesday!  Today I want to share a card with a little gift attached in the way of a bookmark.  This was a case from our awesome Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Only Magazine called Stampin' Success.  So many great ideas and samples for us to learn from and CASE.



I used so many SU products in this card, but I love it, and I love to read so it's perfect for me.  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso Cardstocks. Early Espresso and Calypso Coral Inks The Boho Blossom, Curly Label, Eyelet Border and Modern Label punches.  Linen Thread, 1/8 Early Espresso and Early Espresso Polka Dotted Ribbons.  The Striped Embossing Folder with my trusty Big Shot, The awesome Simply Scored, the Crop o Dile and the Color Spritzer Tool with an Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker.  Also, just had to add a Pearl.  Stamp Sets used are BroadSheet Alphabet, Best Friends Forever, My Friend, and Fine Flourish.

I hope you have enjoyed this card today.  If you have some time, read a book!  It's a wonderful way to expand your mind.

Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment