Friday, April 27, 2012

Hi again,  I'm back to share another card I made around Valentines Day.  I bought the Stamp Set Furry Folk, well, cuz it had furry little critters on it, and an Owl, so it was most definitely a must have for me.  Only I hadn't used it at all, sadly.  So I  decided it would make a cute little Valentines Day, or just an I Love You card.  I also made this one a 3D stand up card with a window. I know there's a name for it, but honestly, I am drawing a blank. Happens alot. Let's blame it on age, shall we?   Here you go:

Isn't this just the cutest little card?  I love making this type of card, and as usual, used lots of different Stampin' Up! products on it.  Cardstocks are Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Crumb Cake.  Inks are Bashful Blue, Real Red and Garden Green. The 2.5" Circle and Jewelry Tag Punch, Real Red 1/8 ribbon. Adorning Accents Embossing Folder. Stampin' Dimensionals,

Furry Fold is retiring May 30th, so if you want it, don't wait too long.

Have a great Friday. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment