Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale A Bration is here!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hi all, and sorry I've been gone so long. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Just wanted to let you all know that Sale A Bration begins today! If you don't have your Sale A Bration catalog, look in my left sidebar to check it out. While you are there, check out the Occasions Mini, too.

Stampin' Up! has pulled out all stops this year with both of these minis. Soooo many beautiful stamp sets, dies, DSP, and lots of things you just can't live without.

I'm sorry I don't have a card for you, but I have made some stuff that I will try to take some pictures of today and get something posted for you. Hopefully I can get back into the habit of
posting with some regularity.

Thanks for understanding, hope you come back to visit again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn, Any sales items these days?? Miss you!!!! Ala

    ReplyDelete