Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Strength and Hope



Good Morning! Sorry for letting so many days go by without posting, time got away from me and here I am

slacking again. Hopefully today's project will make up for it.


This is an acrylic post it note holder. I really loved how it turned out. I love making gifts like this one, and except for the bow, it is absolutely stunning. I did have a nicer bow on it, after several tries, but had forgotten to measure my ribbon so off it came, and I couldn't make another to save my life, lol.



Anyway,the stamp set is called Strength and Hope, and Stampin' Up! will donate $2.00 to Breast Cancer Research for each set sold. Vintage Vogue is also used, for the small flourishes on the Background. The colors used here are Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron. The background is sponged with these colors over White shimmer Paint onto Glossy White Card Stock, the Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon and Pearls finish it off.


Love the look of this technique. This was a case of a card on Stampin' Connection, not sure who, sorry, I really need to write stuff like that down. I did alter it to add my own perspective to it.


Hope you enjoyed today's share. Will post again on Thursday. Thanks for coming by today. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment