Monday, May 16, 2011

Curly Cute Teen Birthday



Good Morning, and Happy Monday to you! I hope you enjoyed the VC Rocks! Blog Hop this past weekend, there were so many beautiful projects. These Rockers are awesome artists!


Today I want to share a punch art card that is so simple but would make a great card for a teen birthday.


I used Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White for this one. The Scallop Circle Die was used for the skirt, and I used my bone folder to break down the fibers to make the paper more pliable to

put the pleats in it. the Round Tab Punch was used for the bodice of the dress, with a 3/4" circle for the neck. I used some 1/8" Daffodil Delight Ribbon for the tie and a Pearl for the button.

The Tulip Border Embossing Folder was used on the Pacific Layer and the Happy Birthday from Curly Cute was stamped on Daffodil delight and cut into a

banner then stuck on with Stampin' Dimensionals to give it the banner look.


thanks for coming in today. Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is so darling!!!! I love it! TFS! I am now following your blog!!!!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn - what a fab card, just love it and can't wait to try it out. I am SU punch mad and the round tab punch is one of my favourites, although I don't use it often, so this will be fun!
    I am also thinking it would also make a great craft evening project at my daughter's Girl Guide Unit, as I could prep most of the supplies and let them have fun with the punch which would be quick and easy to pass around.
    thanks for sharing. Sue

    ReplyDelete