Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Open Sea



WhooHoo, the weekend is almost here! So is Father's Day, and Graduation, etc. So today, In honor of both of those occasions, I have a masculine card, good for Father's Day, or for graduation for a young man.


This set is from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog, and is called The Open Sea. It is such a fantastic set for Masculine cards. The sentiment are from, I believe, Word Play, although I am not looking at the set right now, so I could be wrong.


The new Postage Stamp Punch was used on the matching DSP to punch aout the Cherry Cobbler and Not Quite Navy postage stamps. Colors used are Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, and Cherry Cobbler. I also used the new Cherry Cobbler/White Bakers Twine on the anchor that I cut out and mounted with Dimensionals.


This also was a partial case from another demo from Stampin' Connection. I do have original ideas, really, but sometimes you just see another card and the inspiration fairy goes to work, and believe me, I never stop her when that happens, she doesn't visit often, lol.


Have a great Thursday! Ya'll come back now, ya here? You, too, Clem!






No comments:

Post a Comment