Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fabulous Florets

Well, it is a beautiful day here in the Sunshine State, springlike weather, unlike the summer weather we have been having. Just let me say, the 80's is so much nicer than the 90's. Not sure what to attribute it to, but I'm lovin' it just the same.

Today's card is one I made with the new Stampin' Up! set Fabulous Florets, and the new Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango Embossing Powders. They just screamed to be embossed on Basic Black Card stock. I added some Melon Mambo PomPom Trim. The base layer is Wild Wasabi and under the black layer is a layer of Tangerine Tango. The sentiment is from Happy Greetings. The inside is also embossed with the two blossoms.

I hope you like this bright and cheerful card. Have a great day!

Won't have time to post of Thursday, but see you again on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that embossing on this card!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can I resist ordering that powder? Hmmmmm...
    Time will tell (don't use it ever again and maybe I can live without it) K?

    ReplyDelete