Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hi Rockers! Hi Stamping Friends!

VC Rocks! is open! Welcome Back, Rockers! I am back, also. So sorry about the long hiatus, but so many things were happening, I had to give something up and it was, unfortunately, my blog. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up again. I will try to post at least 4 times a week, so bear with me as I restart on this blogging journey. So, for today I will share a card I made for my swaps at the Orlando Regionals. Lookie: I used Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Old Olive and Whisper White, some Brights Buttons, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, The Cupcake Punch and Stamp Set and Curly Cute for the Sentiment. I also used the Swiss Dot Embossing Folder and my Big Shot. It went pretty fast in the swapping, so I guess it was a hit, lol. thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back Carolyn. We are back home in Canada and the weather is cold.. Sure miss Thursdays.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete