Friday, January 7, 2011

Faux Wolf

Hello! Hope you are having a great Friday. Today's share is a masculine card made with the Faux Leather technique. This is an awesome technique, and makes a great embellishment for any card or scrapbook page. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The stamp set is In Wilderness by Stampin' Up! and the colors are Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. Isn't it great?

If you want to know how to make this, let me know and I can post instructions.

Thanks for stopping by again today. We are fixing the floor in our living room this
weekend, so unless I can get Saturday's post done early, I won't have one for the entire weekend. If that happens, I will be back ASAP, so please don't give up on me, my stamping area is in my living room, so when everything gets moved out, all the stamping stuff goes with it. Please bear with me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment