Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nature Walk






Ahhh, yes, it's another bird card. This set was my favorite of all the sets in the Occasions Mini, which is only good through today, so if you want this set, hop on over to my DBWS in my left side bar where it says "SHOP NOW" and order it before it's gone.








I stamped the Bird and Flowers in Early Espresso, then colored the blooms in with my Marina Mist marker. I used the Button Embosslit for the Big Shot and some matching




embroidery floss to thread the button.








The one thing that is different here is the background behind the bird, which is a Clear Stamping Block stamped onto the paper with Sahara Sand ink. This card was a partial case from another demo, and I'm sorry, but I don't remember who. It's been awhile since I made it.








Thanks for coming by today. I am off this afternoon and tomorrow to learn how to use my brayer with the amazing Michelle Zindorf. I will be back on Monday to hopefully show you some of the things she taught us. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment