Saturday, August 20, 2011

Supper and Roomie Gift

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Today I am sharing another picture I took last weekend.

This dapper guy was just having his supper while I was sitting near the lake and I got a chance to snap several pictures of him. I loved this close up, so I had to share. He was only about 10 feet away, so I had a blast taking picture after picture of him. Thank goodness for digital cameras.


Now on to today's share. I made this for my VC Rocks! roomie, Karen. I cased it from another demo, not completely, I don't think, but pretty

much the same. I just loved the idea and the colors and it was right up my alley, style wise, so I went with it, I also knew Karen has alot of the same likes with Stampin' Up! stuff as I do, so I knew she would like it.


Colors used are Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede. I also used some Marina Mist and Crumb Cake Seam Binding and some Victoria Lace. The Four Frames, Elements of Style and French Script stamp sets were used, and the trimmed down note pad fits inside of one of Stampin' Up! stamp cases. Did you know you can buy a set of five in the catty? They make great altered gifts!


Okay, so check out the inside in the picture below, and you can see how I decorated the inside. I had to have the note pad trimmed down, to fit, but I just love how this turned out.
Don't you?

Thanks for dropping in again today. Enjoy your weekend, what's left of it, and come back soon.

hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment