Wednesday, June 8, 2011

VC Rocks! Blog Candy Won



I know I talk about VC Rocks! alot, but let me just say that these ladies are the nicest people you will ever meet. I have met so many new friend who are now old friends, lol, and the new ones keep coming to join us every year. It is a great way to spend the summer months, stamping, sharing ideas, classes, swaps, challenges, among other activities, and our virtual Grand Hotel is a dream, with great fun to be had at all corners. Anyway, although you have missed the date to sign up this year, I will be sharing some of the fun with you.


I won some blog candy in last months VC Rocks! Blog Hop from Sassy Shirley Here and here is one of the cards I received. It is just beautiful and the background is gorgeous.


Shirley, thank you so much for the beautiful cards. They really made my day.


Have a great day. Come back soon for the other bit of blog candy. Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment