Saturday, June 23, 2012

Coffee Time with The Open Sea

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday!  Today's share is a fun little gift that would have been great for Father's Day, but could be used for any occasion.  This one holds some coffee bags.  I love coffee, so any chance to
give a gift of coffee, I jump at it.  Isn't this too cute?


I got the idea from another demo, and I will update when I remember where I got it, lol.  If it's yours, let me know, will ya?  
I used The Open Sea and Perk Up as my stamp sets.  Soft Suede ink and Crumb Cake Cardstock.  I also used some Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, some hemp twine, and the small tag punch. The filling is something every SU demo has loads of.  It is the packing paper from a SU order.  There are loads of uses for this great paper.   Thanks for stopping in today.  Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment