Friday, June 8, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms in the new In Colors

Hi everyone, I'm back, sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  Life gets in the way sometimes.

I received my first order from the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  It contained the new In Colors, in the brand new
foam ink pads (which are AWESOME). and the Betsy's Blossoms set.  I decided to do a card using these new colors all at once.  Well, needed some help trying to figure out how to put it all together, so went to Stampin' Connection, and found the perfect card by a Hilary Smith, another demo.  I tweaked it a tad to make it my own.

Voila:


Cute, huh?  The new In Colors for 2012-2014 are: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse,
Primrose Petals and Gumball Green.

Hope you have a great Friday.  Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment