Saturday, May 29, 2010

True Friend

Happy Saturday and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend! Thank you for spending
a few minutes of it with me.

Today I am sharing a card made with True Friend. I love this set. It is one of the Boho type stamp sets that Stamping Up! has and it is another I think may retire. This is a very versatile set and I hope I am wrong about it retiring. Although, if it does, I'm sure that SU will replace it with something just as wonderful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Colors used are Real Red, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, and Pumpkin Pie Cardstocks. Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Versamark Inks, Real Red Gingham Ribbon and a
Mini Library Clip.

We will know on June 1st what will be retiring, so look for the list here and don't miss out on any
sets you can't live without.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment