Friday, December 4, 2009

Just Buzzin' By

Today's post is a really cute card made with the Just Buzzin' By stamp set. I made this for a customer to put a gift card inside, and she was very happy with it. This stamp set is so much fun
and so cute. I used my Big Shot and Stampin' Up's exclusive Scallop Envelope Die to cut a vellum envelope to hold the gift card on the inside. Lots of pop dots and fussy cutting on this one. Watercolored bees and beehive, and glitter for the wings on the popped up bees.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for buzzing by today, please come again, and don't forget to check out the soon to be retired stamp sets from the dormant list on the post below. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT...I love everything with bees! HOW CUTE can you get with that one! Can't wait to see you soon! Kathy a.k.a. anonymous

    ReplyDelete